Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another race

I ran last weekend in the St. Judes half marathon. I will narrate these pictures.
1. Can't wait, so excited lets get going!!







2. Mile 5, Just running!! Happy to be here!! Take my warm clothes I won't need them!!







3. Mile 10, Where are my warm clothes????? I am freezing!!!!! (I was actually asking this in the picture)








4. Mile 13.1, 1 hour and 53 minutes later. Done and freezing, let's go eat.
I get to take a break from running for a bit, that makes me happy!!

6 comments:

lindsee said...

good job. Girl you have to much energy!!

Katie said...

Cute! I can't believe you actually got cold. You never get cold running!

Courtney said...

That's great! Check out your hamstrings! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Veda said...

Congratulations on another race! I am glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

Too funny! I love the photos and the expressions on your face. Priceless!

Lynne said...

Hey Amy - Tony skipped the Memphis one this year, but we thought you and Bekkah were probably running in it -- looks like you had a great time; congratulations!