Sunday, December 14, 2008

Leaf Day!




We really hate to clean up leaves (Evan reflects that in this picture!!). I like leaves!!! I like the sound of leaves crunching and I like the way they look on the ground. Why is it that no one else in the neighborhood likes them, so when your house is the only one on the block with leaves in the yard you look like the trashy family who never cleans up their yard????? WEll, we finally waited until the last leaf fell then went out on a missin to get the leaves picked up. We did great, Josh blew them all in piles then we picked them up and bagged them. We noticed that Josh didn't just stop at our yard, he decided to do 3 of our neighbors plus the circle in the middle of our street. I had to go to ace hardwarwe 2 times to get sacks!!! WE can chalk that up for act of service for the week, 3 and a half hours of leaf bagging, our kiddos deserved a treat after that!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. That's a lot of leaves! I'm glad to see you blogging again. I've been waiting patiently for an update! :)

Amy said...

know what you mean about being the trashy neighbor..lol
Looks like you had fun anyways...