Sunday, November 16, 2008

Smoothie

I thought I would let you know that I made a new smoothie this morning, it was so yummy and several people are always asking me for breakfast ideas so here ya go! This is high in protein and very filling!!

1 cup light choc. soy milk (you can use skim milk if you want as a substitute)
1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (bought a bag from wal-mart)
1/2 cup cottage cheese (I know sounds yucky but it makes it creamy)
1 scoop protein powder (I used vanilla today but you can use choc.)
Ice and blend in blender!

Yummy stuff. Try it.

6 comments:

Janae' said...

Yummy!! Thanks, never have tried the cottage cheese.. I will have to give it a try now. Thanks for the recipe..

Katie said...

The cottage cheese makes me want to gag:)! But, I might try it, but if I can tell there is cottage cheese in there, I don't think I'll be able to drink it. I actually think I have some chocolate protein powder.

Martindale News said...

Sounds yummy I will give it a try..

Dallin said...

I agree with Katie cottage cheese makes me gag and yes this is the first time you have heard from me.plah plah plah fooey on cottage cheese.

Our Happy Family said...

lol, I'm laughing at Dallin's comment.

lindsee said...

ditto to what dallin said