Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grateful

I needed to just post and say that I am grateful fo all I have. I think we forget to be thankful on a day to day basis. We need to remember to say thank you to all the people we love.

The Routt family (extended family)and Sanders Family has had a rough week. We love our family so much and really miss being close to them. I hope you all know how much we think of you and are grateful for the joy that each of you brings into our lives.

Josh and I are headed on our very first alone vacation. We will be spending next week in Puerto Rico. Can't wait!! I will post when I return.


I just thought I would attach this picture of Emma and I at the Great Arkansas Workout! I was a presenter and she got picked to be one of the kids involved, way to go Emma!!

3 comments:

Janae' said...

I am sorry you all had such a rough week and I really hope your vacation is a million times better to make up for it :)!!!

Martindale News said...

What a cute mom and daughter picture. Have fun on your away trip. Sounds wonderful, post pictures when you get back

lindsee said...

amy know that my prayers always with you. things will start getting better, until they do you can call anytime....