Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chicago


I am truly blessed with many friends in life.
My friends have become a part of what I am. This past weekend I was able to spend 3 days with friends I have known since I was 17 years old. These friends came at a turning point in my life and they will be, as one of them said in her blog, "a handprint on my heart" forever. We had so much fun, the one thing we did the most was Laugh! I really love to laugh and I like to hear other people laugh. WE ate, we shopped, we saw Wicked (which I would definitly see again!) we stayed up until 3:00 in the morning talking and slept in. Jessica (who is not pictured because she is the one taking the pictures, shelley, email me some!) has picked up a new hobby of photography. Her work is inspiring. IF you have a chance check out her blog, she is listed in my favorite people. She just picked up a camera in Febuary, you would never know it. She has a beautiful talent. Here are a few pictures she took from the trip. My advice to you today is to tell your friends how much you love them.

4 comments:

Monica said...

You are so darn cute! Girls weekends are SO much fun! :)

Janae' said...

Those are great pictures. I am glad you had so much fun, every girl needs a weekend away...

Anonymous said...

Cute is for kids, you look hot in that shot! You have great friends because you are and will always be an amazing friend! I miss living near all your energy and I hope your Conway half was awesome! Come by and see me!

Sue said...

I luv ya Amy! Thanks for being my dear sweet forever friend!