Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Politics


Now that I have this blog thing going I keep thinking of things to write. Politics is a big hot topic right now. IT must be at school as well because Emma asked me a funny question last night. She said, " Mom, what are the LESBATARIANS???" I said, lesbatarians???? Do you mean libertarians????

Wow, what are our children learning?

I did not know that not only is the marriage becoming legal but now there is a whole political party!! :)

Just a funny thought for the day. Emma always keeps us laughing.

5 comments:

Janae' said...

That is so funny!!!

Katie said...

She is hilarious!

Our Happy Family said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I also have to say I laughed so hard when I just read your post.

Unknown said...

Lesbatarians!!! HYSTERICAL! Get it? Hyster=uterus...OK, I know it's a stretch but I cracked myself up...for a second.

Amy said...

oh my gosh, amy. i would have wet my pants! thanks for the laugh!