Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Days are Over!



WEll, I have officially attended my last pumpkin patch field trip with Evan. I would have to say I was sad. I tried to make sure I savored every part of it. The uncomfortable hayride through the make shift spooky woods...taking forever to pick out the prefect pumpkin in the mud when they really all look just alike...the way too long haride back because the teachers need to kill some time...the kids playing in the haybell tunnels and complain that they are itchy and very dirty...the bumble bees swarming us while we try to eat our sack lunch on the ground...the hot humid air of Arkansas that is not hot and humid anywhere else...and of course, my precious child loving every minute of it. I will miss the pumpkin patch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I am really FEELING how sad you will be to miss out on the pumpkin patch next year!